- Relocation Assistance Program
- Central in-processing
- Housing information
- Pet information
- And many other useful links
- On-post lodging
- Tax relief information
Various DOD-related sites
- Your sponsor can help you arrange temporary lodging, a mailbox, and in-processing appointments. Click here to request a sponsor.
- All personnel are required to report to the Headquarters USEUCOM (HQ USEUCOM) Commandant's Reception Center: active duty, reserve, individual augmentees, civil service, and contractors. The Commandant's Reception Center will log your "Arrival" and provide the HQ USEUCOM Checklist for the In-processing and Newcomers' Orientation Programs. The Commandant's Office is located in Patch Barracks, Building (BLDG) 2308, Room 107. The office is open Monday through Friday (0800-1700). Go on Monday if you arrive on a weekend. The office is closed on U.S. National Holidays.
HQ Commandant Office
Duty Hours: M-F 0900 - 1700
Closed for training the third Wednesday of each month from 1300 - 1700
Joint Personnel Center - DSN 430-8534
Joint Reception Center - DSN 430-8481
Training / Operations - DSN 430-7367
Joint Logistics Center - DSN 430-2317
Facilities Manager - DSN 430-2992
Military Retention - DSN 430-6666
After Duty Hours / Weekends
For assistance please call Staff Duty NCO at 0151-121-78697 (commercial)
All provided phone numbers are DSN unless otherwise listed. To dial commercial, call +49.711.680.XXXX (outside Germany) or 0711.680.XXXX (within Germany)
- Reservists working weekend drills only should have their supervisory office provide a copy of their orders to the HQ Commandants office. Reserve personnel on orders less than 45 days will receive an abbreviated Headquarters In-Processing checklist.
- All personnel are required to register their Common Access Cards (CAC) at the Installation Access Control System (IACS) Office, located on Panzer Kaserne, BLDG 2915, room 126
In-Processing takes place under the guidance of four offices: Headquarters Commandant; U.S. Army Garrison-Stuttgart (Panzer Kaserne, BLDG 2913, 1st floor); Service, Civilian, or Contracting Human Resources Office; and your Directorate or Special Staff Office.