The office also provides individual training, logistical support, and command administrative functions, and establishes a Joint Personnel Reception Center for contingency operations, as required. The commandant's office also performs other tasks, as required, to ensure the success of the command group, command directorates, and the overall EUCOM mission.
The Commandant's Office is located in Patch Barracks Bldg. 2308, Room 107. It is open Monday through Friday, and closed on American federal holidays. Hours vary due to training, so call ahead to determine the best time to visit for your needs.
All provided phone numbers are DSN unless otherwise listed. To dial commercial, call +49.711.680.XXXX (outside Germany) or 0711.680.XXXX (within Germany)
Joint Personnel Center - DSN 430-8534
Joint Reception Center - DSN 430-8481
Training / Operations - DSN 430-7367
Joint Logistics Center - DSN 430-2317
Facilities Manager - DSN 430-2992
Military Retention - DSN 430-6666
After Duty Hours / Weekends
For assistance please call Staff Duty NCO at 0151-121-78697 (commercial)
All personnel -- active duty, reserve*, individual augmentees, civil service, and contractors -- are required to report to the Commandant's Reception Center upon arrival to Patch Barracks to pick up the HQ USEUCOM Inprocessing Checklist.
* Reservists working weekend drills only should have their supervisory office provide a copy of their orders to the HQ Commandants office. Reserve personnel on orders less than 45 days will receive an abbreviated Headquarters In-Processing checklist.
- More in Command Structure
- U.S. European Command Headquarters Commandant's Office
- J1 - Manpower, Personnel and Administration
- J2 - Intelligence
- J3 - European Command Plans and Operations Center (EPOC)
- J4 - Logistics
- J5/8 - Policy, Strategy, Partnering and Capabilities
- J6 – C4/Cyber
- J7– Exercises and Assessments
- J9 – Interagency Partnering
- History Office
- Inspector General
- Judge Advocate
- Communication and Engagement
- Marshall Center
- NATO School
- Offices of Defense Cooperation